DeepNines Mobile Device Management protects your organization's resources from the inherent vulnerability with users bringing in there own devices (BYOD) in a way that can't be circumvented and is not cost prohibitive. DeepNines Mobile Device Management ensures that all BYOD users' traffic is subject to the same policies as when they are utilizing corporate resources on the network, including content and URL filtering, antivirus and anti-malware, and application control. The complete protection, control and management provided by DeepNines Secure Web Gateway is extended to BYOD users with DeepNines Mobile Device Management.
- Controls Web 2.0 content and applications
- Indentifies and classifies all Web applications
- Granular control for specific applications regardless of port or protocol
- Ensures network bandwidth is prioritized for critical applications
- Manages system updates to ensure that they do not overpower bandwidth
- Ensures that bandwidth-intensive applications such as P2P apps, Skype and YouTube do not exceed pre-defined limits
DeepNines products that utilize AppControl are the Secure Web Gateway, iTrust Agent via the Secure Web Gateway, and the technology's protection and findings are logged for reporting by the Network Security Manager.
- Granular Application Control. AppControl identifies, classifies and provides granular control of all online applications by utilizing a combination of different technologies and algorithms. This allows you to either limit or block specific applications (i.e. YouTube) without having to block the entire type of traffic (i.e. streaming video). With AppControl, policies can be set to block, limit or prioritize access to any online application.
- Intelligent Application Identification. Applications using any port or protocol can be detected and identified by AppControl, ensuring that even obscure applications that may be specific to your organization can be identified and managed. This intelligent application identification process ensures that AppControl recognizes all applications and not just the more common ones.
- Manages Network Resources. By identifying and controlling all online applications, you can ensure that your network is optimized for increased productivity and efficiency. Mission critical applications that have been identified and prioritized will always be accessible, while recreational, bandwidth-intensive applications are either limited or blocked.