information management is essential for managing and monitoring
network and Web traffic, reporting and historical auditing. With the
Web 2.0 / Enterprise 2.0 environment of today combined with an
increasing number of threats, applications and content entering and
leaving the network, the challenge for administrators is to have a
dedicated security information management system centralized with
historical- and real-time reporting in addition to complete network
Administrators need a centralized management product that provides
security information management in a comprehensive picture of all
network activity that can be used to create and administer security,
access and control policies. DeepNines Network Security Manager
provides network visibility, management and reporting with real-time
and historical monitoring. Network Security Manager provides
comprehensive bandwidth management, network traffic visibility and
profiling, threat management, and policy administration in a
centrally managed appliance to improve performance management
efficiency while lowering operating costs. With Network Security
Manager, organizations can quickly access and warehouse all data for
security trends, audits and compliance reports regardless of port or
DeepNines Network Security Manager provides complete visibility to
all network traffic while being an ideal counterpart to the
DeepNines Secure Web Gateway for security information management.
Network Security Manager also enables customers of iTrust Agent to
manage, report and audit endpoint security software users.
- Complete network visibility across all ports, protocols and users
- Centralized management and policy creation
- Comprehensive, customizable reporting on threats, users and usage
- Both real-time and historical analysis
- Compliancy reporting for HIPAA, CIPA, GLBA, PCI and more
- Bandwidth management
- Detailed information by user and/or group
- Delegated administration
- Provides insight into network activity, user activity and security
- Easy-to-use Web interface with all data stored on a dedicated
- Ensures the network is efficient and capable of scaling
- Provides customizable reports for different management levels,
audits and policies
- Allows for the creation and enforcement of acceptable use policies
globally, by user group or by individual
- Protect, Control and Manage. From a single interface, DeepNines Network Security Manager helps you understand your network, and create policies that will protect against threats, attacks and malware. It also provides control for users, content and applications and management of the entire solution through complete network visibility, reporting and analysis.
- Reporting for Any Scenario. DeepNines Network Security Manager provides detailed reporting on any and all network activity. By capturing raw information on data across all ports, protocols and users, Network Security Manger is able to provide useful reports that help you analyze and understand patterns in your security risks, bandwidth usage and user activities.
- Historical and Real-Time Auditing. Due to Network Security Manager being centrally managed from a dedicated appliance, the product is designed to warehouse all data and pull, in real-time, current data for dashboard views, reports and much more.
DeepNines Network Security Manager is a dedicated appliance that provides management and reporting for the entire DeepNines suite of products through a single, easy-to-use interface. By providing complete visibility into network activity across all ports, protocols and users, Network Security Manager empowers you to understand your network and make informed decisions on how to create and apply policies.
- Virtual Events - Schedule a one-on-one
webcast demonstration of DeepNines solutions for education,
or attend a bi-monthly event to learn about how DeepNines
can help you in protecting, controlling and managing the
- Product Materials- Download the product
resource material you need, including case studies, whitepapers,
datasheets, solution notes and technical notes.
- Live Demo - Schedule a one-on-one,
live demonstration of DeepNines education solutions intended
for technical audiences, walking you through the management
and administration of the Secure Web Gateway appliance.
- Virtual Demo - View a self-paced, on-demand
virtual demonstration of DeepNines education solutions for
administrative-level audiences to learn how the product
brings value and protection to your district.